Other Brother Kevin

Default Question?????

timonjkl wrote:

(Sir Edgar) wrote in news:11724-3F1869A1-115
:

This may be a foolish question with an obvious answer but I have to ask
it. Why do posters put a "phony" address on their posts without a note
in their text to that effect? The only reason I can see is so they will
not get e-mails in response to their questions. I read a post that had

question which had a sense of urgency about it. I had the answer and
rather than wait for it to be posted I sent an e-mail to the address
shown. It promptly came back with an invalid address notification.
Actually I felt rather annoyed that I had taken the time and trouble to
help someone with a problem and I was writing to a "ghost". I won't
mention any names but the question had to do with removing a frozen
screw. If there is something I do not know about this, please enlighten
me. You are welcome to post your responses or write an e-mail. Thanks.
Peace ~ Sir Edgar
רררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררר

I would never sen a answer by e-mail why not share the info with
everyone? I your the one with the answer others may need it to bu not
want to get riped with do a Google. If you mail him I may miss a very
important tip I read the groups to learn and have fun.

If I post to a group I follow up and watch for responses if someone wants
my address they can ask and I will send it otherwise I will weight for a
answer If it is an emergency I get a pro to do it.

I have emailed people directly with information for a nationally known
craftsman, so this craftsman wouldn't have to defend his statement every
time he runs into one of you.

I have also emailed to flame the ******* who I totally disagreed with
his point or the attitude it was delivered in. A good old personal
flaming.

I have had people reply to me and the group with the same post

Most of the time it's just something I DON' T care to share with you and
if you don't know I'm sharing with others you won't miss it any ways.

Kevin

Remove SNIP to reply, but I haven't looked at that address for almost a
year so don't bother.