rllipham

Default Bench Top Lamination

This is my first attempt at a large lamination job and I have to tell you,
you can never have too many clamps. I used 8 x 24" and 4 x 6" Quick Grips, 2
F style, 2 large G clamps and 4 sash cramps. I found out at the end of the
clamping that my bar clamps weren't long enough to clamp endwise (6' 6") so
I had to slam in some nails and use wedges (panic being the mother of
innovation).

You are right about never enough clamps. I built a workbench top from
SYP 2x8 ripped and joined to about 24" wide and 6' long. NEVER ENOUGH
CLAMPS!!!!!