Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis[_3_] mac davis[_3_] is offline

Default Re-Roofing a Geodesic Dome. What Fun!

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 18:33:26 -0700, "jloomis" wrote:

I am working on a Geodesic Dome Re-Roof.
I did the construction several years ago to the 2 attached buildings.
The Geodesic Dome is nasty.....There is no ventilation in the traingle
shapes....It was insulated with standard batt insulation and sheetrocked
interior......No place for the water vapor to vent.....
The owner knows it, I really cannot fix the problem other than re-roof
it.....
What a job......
All the cells are enclosed.......
What can you do?
any ideas welcome....
jloomis

No suggestions, just a question:
Where is it located? The surrounding country is fantastic!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing