Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Al Patrick Al Patrick is offline

Default Can I do it to Conduit?

DoN,

How about this. I've selected 60 characters to allow for
quotes, etc. I'll make this paragraph several lines long so
you can tell me if it wraps as it should. Is anyone else
having a problem with my lines not wrapping?

Thanks,

Al

============

On 2008-04-05, Al Patrick wrote:

Yes, and NO! :-) Assuming you are running an electrical circuit in

} this electrical PVC (? SCH 40) conduit the new 2008 NEC says that "field
} bends shall be made only with bending equipment identified for the
} purpose." This would exclude an industrial heat gun. Art. 352.24;
} Bends - How Made.

All ... could you *please* configure your newsreader to fold
outgoing lines at perhaps the standard 72 characters? I'm having to
scroll the window sideways and back several time to read what you post,
or at least I did until I gave up on it as not worth the trouble.

Note that I've folded the one line I bothered to quote,
preceding the extra sections with a '}' instead of the traditional '',
and it wound up occupying four and a quarter lines.

Thanks,
DoN.