Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Help--I need a new newsreader

"Buck Turgidson" wrote in message
Bull****. After using OE for many years, listening to others
recommendations I tried other newsreaders. I'm back to using OE and I'm
sticking with it. Does everything I want it to do and at no cost. I like
it so much I may just send Bill Gates a $20 bill as a thank you.

As usual, I agree with you EP. But I think I'll stop short of the $20
part.

Just think, if Bill Gates had a nickel for every PC that ever
crashed.....Oh wait, he does!!!

Dear Mr. Gates

Enclosed is $30 cash (cash so we can keep the IRS out of this) to show my
appreciation for giving us Outlook Express for reading newsgroups. It is a
fine program and does everything I could ever want.

Use the $30 to take the family out for a nice dinner. You can even super
size your meal with this much money.

I was going to send you $20 and suggested to my friend Buck that he send you
twenty also. Well, turns out Buck is just a cheap SOB and he didn't want to
help you out. So, I'm sending extra. Maybe Buck will be shamed into
sending you the other 10 dollars this way. I doubt it thought. Last time I
have Buck a nickel to hold the buffalo started to cry because Buck squeezed
so hard. He sure is tight with money.

Thanks again Mr. Gates and I'm looking forward to more of your free
software. So is Buck but he won't write you.

Your friend
Ed