Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike Mike is offline

Default foundation perimeter landscape question

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
I tend to use mulch if really needed, but most of the time I don't use
anything other than dirt or maybe grass or other living ground cover.
Overall I think people greatly over do the much thing.

I used reground Bark. over landscape fabric 3 years ago. the weeding is
minimal . I hardly ever have to water the plants, and I dont have to mow
any grass. Frankly I dont understand your Statement about overdoing the
mulch Some people like high maintenance yard work, I dont.