Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How To protect Virus from Computer

exray wrote:

clifto wrote:
z wrote:
dear usenet: how can i protect my virus from destruction by norton,
mcafee, avg, etc.?

Dear z: from what I understand, your virus has little to fear from norton.

Actually it does. Norton slows down your system enough to where you'll
notice the virus being planted.

Norton slows some computers down to the point that watching paint dry
is like a NASCAR race.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html