Posted to alt.home.repair
dlzc dlzc is offline

Default Is It FLAT Roof Time For Your Home? In Cincinnati we use RUBBER!

Dear HeyBub:

On Apr 3, 5:43*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Roof Time LLC wrote:
The Truth About EPDM Rubber Roofs As Shared By
ROOF TIME LLC

Thank you for sharing. Does it come in butt plugs?

Wasn't that what posted? I think they have entire rubber suits
available, should that person stop posting commercial message on
usenet.

I especially like the part where if someone in a few years
accidentally applies a standard petroleum-based rooftop seal, the
entire rubber sheet fails. Funny they felt like sharing that tidbit
in a newsgroup that is archived for years.

David A. Smith