Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.design
msg msg is offline

Default Lead free solder - exposed in a UK national newspaper

Arfa Daily wrote:

snip

It has actually reached the point where I am now
sick to death of hearing the words "green" and "eco" and "carbon footprint"
and "geenhouse gas" and "cimate change" and "global warming" every single
time I turn on the radio or TV. So here's a new word.

Eco********. Covers what a lot of this bull actually is ...

Sentiment seconded.

Message sorted headers by date from my nntp provider:

Lead free solder - exposed in a UK national newspaper Arfa Daily
Lead Generation Computer Systems liukaiyuan

I expected to see an advert for cpus soldered with 63/36 or 60/40

Michael