Sbtypesetter

Default Guitar finished

Ok, not totally finished, but I did string it up tonight
so I could begin to voice it. Clear, bright, and
sweet. Loudest guitar I've played in my 30 years
of hacking at the guitar. Features an hand carved
back and top. This is my first archtop, have two
more in the living room in various stages of completion.
My wife started counting...I have eight guitars finished,
almost finished, just started, etc., in the living room. All
was ok until she started counting.

Big question; where do we post our pics? Have a lot of
furniture, guitars, and various project I wouldn't mind
showing off.
Thanks for putting up with my rambling.

-Rick Buchanan