Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default Is It FLAT Roof Time For Your Home? In Cincinnati we use RUBBER!

Roof Time LLC wrote:
The Truth About EPDM Rubber Roofs As Shared By ROOF TIME LLC

* EPDM Rubber: What it is and why it lasts so long.
* Proper Ca What manufacturers actually recommend
* How to keep your EPDM rubber roof clean & looking like new.

Overview
EPDM is one of the most versatile and long lasting materials ever
manufactured for outdoor exposure. Most industry experts
consider EPDM rubber roofing membrane the most dependable,
most cost effective and easiest to maintain roofing material there is.
At ROOF TIME LLC we love to use the EPDM roofs for flat roofing
applications becasue of Cincinnati's extreme winters.

Thank you for sharing. Does it come in butt plugs?