Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default skinny Federal Pacific breakers

bud-- wrote:

There is a list? Can you also determine if a breaker was made in the
period FPE was falsifying information? Both would be useful.

At one time I did find reference to the affected parts, yes. It's been
long enough ago I don't recall where that was. I believe I have a list
of particulars squirreled away somewhere--if I can put my hands on it,
I'll try to post what I have. My recollection is there is a part no or
other identifying mark as well as the series numbers that are
identifiers but that is as stated--recollection.

Don't know about the panel issue--never seen any problem on any I have
nor have I ever had any significant issue w/ the fit of any in the
panels when the cover is in place.