Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.design
exray[_2_] exray[_2_] is offline

Default Lead free solder - exposed in a UK national newspaper

wrote:

You mean the fumes from the flux. You don't believe you're breathing
solder vapors, do you? In the 40+ years I've been using solder, I
doubt I've used 5 lbs and I do quite a bit of soldering.

GG

I've never turned on my shop spectrometer to determine if it was the
flux or solder. I just know that the new stuff doesn't smell as
friendly to my human nose.

40+ years, 5 pounds, yadda,yadda...how much 'new' solder have you used?
I suspect you're just trying to pick a fight. I'm not playing. See ya.

-ex