Posted to rec.woodworking
Zz Yzx Zz Yzx is offline

Default Help--I need a new newsreader

I'm very happy with Agent as well, but I'm not sure "Free Agent" is
still available.

-Zz

On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 09:31:34 -0500, "Upscale"
wrote:

"Jim Behning"
I have been using Forte Agent for years. I would not say it is
neccessarily easy but once you get the basic setup it works pretty
well. I have posts saved for a long time that I think I might refer to
again.

I agree. Although I usually use Outlook for general email, like you I use
Agent 4.2 for all my uploading and downloading. It has a number of improved
features over the V1.9 that I was using previously.