Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_2_] John R. Carroll[_2_] is offline

Default Recession a Media created myth...

F. George McDuffee wrote:
On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 01:14:52 GMT, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

You can review SecTreas Paulson's executive summary and proposed
changes to the Federal oversight of the financial sector here
http://media.npr.org/documents/2008/..._factsheet.pdf
http://media.npr.org/documents/2008/..._blueprint.pdf

While I have not yet completely read his entire proposal,

"His" entire proposal has as much chance of being effective as your
cat and dog do of having offspring.
This cluster **** looks a lot like the Department of Homeland
Security, an ineffective and costly combination of Boondogle and
Fiasco that has been so incompetently staffed that instead of a
joke, it's a nightmare and a costly one at that.

=============
John:

If you read and understood all that "you done good!"

I'd read the rider too the omnibus appropriation that passed the house
before the Chrismass break in 2000.
Its a couple hundred pages that Brother Phil Graham stuck in to deregulate
the derivitave bussiness.

I also have a copy around somewhere of the study that Paulson and his tards
massaged into a/"His" proposal.
That was why I originally said "His". I recognized the material.

You don't suppose he and Pat Paulsom have traded places or something do you?
LOL
We'd be better off!

--

John R. Carroll