Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Help--I need a new newsreader

"Colin B." wrote in message
news:Kp8Jj.23981$Cj7.397@pd7urf2no...
J. Clarke wrote:

Between IE and OE, I blame Microsoft for making spam and virus-writing
profitable. Given that roughly 90% OF ALL EMAIL TRAFFIC is now spam, and
that the spam is predominantly generated by the Russian mafia, I'd say
that Microsoft has some 'splainin' to

As for why I get distraught about it, well it's my job. I'm a Unix admin.
:-)

Colin

Oh good gosh, if Microsoft were not so easy to hack, Apple or Unix would be
the next "easy" target. Be glad your job is to work with a less sought
after target. If Microsoft and it's inept abilities to curb spam were to
disappear tomorrow your job would become a nightmare 3 or 4 weeks later.
The next most popular OS would be the target just like Microsoft is now.