Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Recession a Media created myth...

" wrote:

I see a awful lot of status buying going on, so the economy can't be
doing too badly. Bottled water, hybrid cars, wine, granite counter
tops, stainless kitchen appliances, organic foods , starbucks coffee
etc.

Most people have a land line and cell phones, can afford satelite TV or
cable instead of OTA, drive optioned out auto's, buy prepared foods, have
dsl, ect.

That is just the blue collar working stiffs complaining about how hard it
getting to just get by.

The one's that have it tough are those eating ramen noodles to save money to
pay for tooling and machines for the garage shop.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller