Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Boiler/central heating - replace?

tvmo wrote:

Whether I was aggresive or not (apologies if I was) or Roger's comment
about apples/bananas were flippant/uptight or not (sorry if I read it
wrong), the thread seems to continue.

Don't think you were aggressive - there are worse culprits here! ;-)

Roger can be relied on to give considered and useful advice, I think you
may have just read it the wrong way.

I read with interest the different point of views and I'm learning
lots that you don't pick up by just reading articles.

Yup, much to be said for a bit of disagreement since it can take the
thread into new and interesting areas that otherwise would remain
uncharted.

--
Cheers,

John.