Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default Digging out crawl space - Power tools?

"Bill" wrote in message
The crawl space in my 80 year old house has about a foot of space in it. I
need to dig it out so I can get in there and do some work.

Are there any power tools or equipment which I can rent which will make
this easier?

I suppose I could find a conveyor belt for dirt removal. But what about
the digging part?

Giganews Berlin area poster,

The tools needed, by hand and power, depend on the type of ground you're
intending to dig.
--
Dave

How about a tax to support any military conflict/police action over 3 months
old?

An actual war, we can do what's been done in the past.