Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Plans to build a Trailer for a Motorcycle to tow?

RainLover wrote:
Hey everyone,

I want to build a trailer that my motorcycle can tow.

James, my sedan is in the shop right now getting a new transmission.

See, I figured I would save a mint by towing stuff in a trailer rather than renting or
borrowing a truck.

That misapprehension will cost me U$3600 (Three thousand six hundred dollars) this afternoon.

Even at Silicon Valley prices, I could have rented and gassed a truck for over *fifty*
(50) trips for that amount of moolah. (Sad when you consider I rented trailers a total of
four (4) times.)

Please learn from my mistake.

--Winston