Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fred Fred is offline

Default 6mm^2 T&E in conduit; now includes RCBOS

Sorry to add to my own post but previously I was thinking of buying on
of those "garage CUs" with two MCBS; one for sockets and one for
lighting. I wasn't sure whether to "upgrade" to a 4-way CU and have
one for lighting, one for sockets (a 32A ring?) and one for the
freezer (possibly a 16A radial?). Bearing in mind that it would be
supplied by 30A fused 6mm^2 T&E would this be sensible? Or is there a
danger that someone might come along in the future, see a 4-way CU,
fill the other MCB space and add to the rings and overload it all?

Thanks.