Posted to sci.electronics.repair
hemyd hemyd is offline

Default Liver Dump From Hell

Apologies, fellers. I did not mean to post this to sci.electronics.repair.
It's my trigger finger.

Henry

"hemyd" wrote in message
u...
Having been on holidays for the past few days, I managed my bg quite
nicely with a combination od diet, minor exercise (walking) and
medication. My fbg this morning was under 75. Low crab toast for
breakfast. Had minestrone soup (few carbs - no pasta or potatoes) for
lunch, then half an hour later went for my first bike ride in several
days. Into a strong 40 mph head wind, flew down the other way, then back
into the head wind on my way home. About 7 miles. Measure my bg -
Arrghhhhh! 211 !!! Someone here mentioned getting Liver Dumps From Hell. I
get them all the time... Hopefully 8 units of Novorapid will bring that
one down soon....

Henry Mydlarz (Type 2)