Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default leaking sound

On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 14:07:47 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"YZXIA" wrote in message
I am constantly hearing running water sound behind my bathroom wall
and the water meter is running. But all of the water appliance and
faucet are turned off and there is no visible water mark anywhere in
the house. Does anyone what can be a possible cause of this problem
and how should I fix it.

There are hundreds of possibilities. I'd check the toilet first though.
That is the easiest to check and often it will overflow in the tank or the
stopper goes bad.

Look into the bowl. A leaky flapper; when you hear this noise, will
shimmer water in the bowl. Clean or replace the flapper, if needed.