Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default No heat from vents : Duct work problems ?

On Apr 1, 1:09*pm, wrote:
Hello,
* *I noticed that, when the central heat is on in our house, two vents
(in two bedrooms) don't seem to have any air flow out of them (they
are the only vents in the room, so I don't think they are intake
vents) . So these rooms feel cold. Other vents in the house seem to
work and hot air comes out from them. But nothing from these two
vents...

I would appreciate any assistance to help me understand what I have at
my hands -

1) If this seems like a duct work problem, how are such issues
fixed *? Is it very expensive ?
2) Can duct work get dis-connected within the walls ? If so, does
someone have to tear open the walls to fix it ?

Thanks much.

You could have dampers near the furnace, I had the imstalled to
balance my system or close off a room not used