Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North JR North is offline

Default Beryllium copper spring strip - need source

Buy a cheap hot plate at the thrift store. Use/modify/canabalize the t-stat.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

WKW wrote:

I'm looking for a source of Beryllium copper flat spring metal strip to
repair a broken toaster oven electrical contact with. It needs to be about
.012" thick by 1/4" wide ( or a flat sheet will do ). Web searches only
seem to turn up manufacturers. Post reply or email. Thanks.

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"