Posted to rec.woodworking
george george is offline

Default Lowes "Cabinet Grade" hardwood plywood

"Bigpole" wrote in message
There's only one grade for that oak and birch plywood at Home Depot and
Lowe's and that is the grade "crap".
The plywood delaminates and warps.

My local Lowe's hardwood plywood is marked on the edge that it is made in
China. I don't know how THAT can be cost effective, even if I wasn't
worried about what chemicals it contains. (You have seen the article on
fake chicken eggs from China, haven't you? 100% chemicals and NOT food
grade.)

If you want to see some NICE hardwood plywood and live in the SF Bay Area,
stop by Southern Lumber...not cheap but it is excellent quality.