Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark F Mark F is offline

Default Beryllium copper spring strip - need source

I bought some serrated stuff used for RFI "sealing' from
one of the Silicon Valley electronic places, perhaps allelectronics,
seems to me they were somewhat into robotics at the time. May
have been the shop that vanished when the rent got mucked around. Was
a long time ago. Check the usuals bgmicro, allelectronics etc. /mark

Don Foreman wrote:
On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 14:21:15 -0500, WKW wrote:

I'm looking for a source of Beryllium copper flat spring metal strip to
repair a broken toaster oven electrical contact with. It needs to be about
.012" thick by 1/4" wide ( or a flat sheet will do ). Web searches only
seem to turn up manufacturers. Post reply or email. Thanks.

http://www.smallparts.com/products/descriptions/bcs.cfm

With shipping, slightly less than a new toaster oven!