Andrew Vevers

Default Steel suppliers info.

"Dave Skirrow" wrote in message
Hi,

Does anyone have experience with shop4steel.com? Are their prices any

good?
They seem to be cheap but delivery looks a bit expensive.

I was thinking of buying 6m of 30mm x 30mm x 3mm angle, 1m x 2m of 3mm

plate
and 1m x 2m of 16swg sheet.

In total it comes to approx £30 plus £20 delivery.

Would I save a lot by going to my local steel stockholder? I don't mind
paying shop4steel a little more as delivery is included.

Anyone got any other comments on shop4steel.

Thanks
Dave

I went to my local steel stockholder in York for some 50x50x3mm angle. It's
in 6 metre lengths and costs £10+VAT. You can probably shop local and
collect it yourself with a bit of a saving, though you'll probably need to
cut it up..

---