Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000,sci.electronics.repair
BillW50 BillW50 is offline

Default polarity of power cord - gateway fpd1520

In ,
Michael A. Terrell typed on Sun, 30 Mar 2008 11:48:38 -0400:

I guess that no one bothered to check out the link I posted to a
replacement supply that not only shows it to be center positive, but
it tells you which coaxial power plug you need.

Yes we know Michael. And thanks again.

aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

Why do you say that? aioe is based in Italy.

--
Bill