Posted to rec.woodworking
depictureboy depictureboy is offline

Default Lowes "Cabinet Grade" hardwood plywood

Well I was in BORG yesterday and Lowes today checking out their
hardwood plywood. My local borg has C-3 Oak and Birch Ply for 46 bucks
a sheet. Lowes has "Cabinet Grade" maple/birch and oak ply for 47. NO
edgestamps on the plywood to really tell me about grades. So I ask the
guys loading it up, what the grade is since there is no edge stamp,
and they look at me like I am dumb..."Everything you need to know is
on that placard" Um no. "Well cabinet grade means its top of the
line"..Erm well is it AA, A, B CD or E? "Huh? I says cabinet grade
thats the best". Sigh....