Posted to rec.gambling.poker,uk.d-i-y,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees,sci.electronics.repair
Elephant[_2_] Elephant[_2_] is offline

Default 12 Proofs that Prophet Muhammad was a True Prophet

Tiffany wrote:

Snipped
In the meantime, when I hear a story about a brave marine roughing up
an Iraqi terrorist to obtain information, know this: I don't care.

When I see a fuzzy photo of a pile of naked Iraqi prisoners who have
been humiliated in what amounts to a college-hazing incident, rest
assured: I don't care.

Holy Smoke Tiffany, I couldn't have said it any better. You have put
into words exactly how I feel. Now, go to the front of the class and
take a bow, I for one am applauding you!