D.Martin

Default Gorilla Glue

Interesting ! This thread started in 1994 ??

The glue must be good the postings are sticking around for a long time...

D.Martin

Steve Knight wrote in message . ..
The glue is fabulous: gives plenty of cramp-up time; as strong, if not
stronger than any glue I have ever used; when dry, cleans up like a dream.
But how do you get the *%$!!Łg stuff off your hands? I've tried water,
turps, white spirit, surgical spirit, meths, detergent, pumice stone and 80
grit sandpaper. What do you use to clean up your glue brushes?

Just time it takes a couple of days to come off.
I wear rubber gloves.
I use a thin piece of wood to spread it. You can clean the brushes with
acetone while the glue is wet but once cured nothing will desolated it.