Posted to aus.tv,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro,rec.autos.sport.nascar,soc.retirement
Brian Henderson Brian Henderson is offline

Default 12 Proofs that Prophet Muhammad was a True Prophet

TG'sFM wrote:
Oh the irony. Imagine someone like Brian Henderson, who's whole life
consists of reading through newsgroup articles and discussing
irrelevant crap with complete strangers, telling some other nobody to
"get a life". Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

My whole life, sure. Tell me another one. At least I don't have
imaginary friends.

--
Blog Me! http://BitchSpot.JadeDragonOnline.com