Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Are we the only ones getting screwed ?????

In article ,
wrote:

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 05:23:50 -0700, Smitty Two
wrote:

According to Environmental Attorney Robert F. Kennedy, Jr, senior
counsel for the National Resources Defense Fund:

Would that be he same RFKjr that blocked Cape Wind, the wind farm off
Nantucket? (along with his drunken uncle Ted, John Kerry and Mitt
Romney)

Does that disqualify the cited calculations? Maybe you don't like him,
or you think he's a hypocrite, but that doesn't invalidate the message.
I doubt he obtained those numbers from throwing darts in a pub.