Posted to rec.gambling.poker,uk.d-i-y,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees,sci.electronics.repair
geoff geoff is offline

Default 12 Proofs that Prophet Muhammad was a True Prophet

In message , Tiffany
writes
On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 15:24:04 -0700 (PDT), mojo
wrote:

On Mar 29, 5:04Â*am, äÓãÉ ÇÃ*ãÇä wrote:
12 Proofs that Prophet Muhammad was a True Prophet
Shaykh Abdur-Rahmaan Abdul-Khaliq hafidhahullaah

Tons of bull-**** snipped.

inimitability of the Divine law that was sent down upon Muhammad is to
the same degree of inimitability of the Divine creation of the heavens
and earth. For just as humanity cannot create this universe, in the
same manner humanity cannot bring forth a law like ...

read more ۼ

Muhammad was an ASSHOLE. If Islam is full of love and peace why are
the majority of its followers killing people like the Nazis did?
Answer that wiseone.

Written by a housewife from New Jersey and sounds like it! This is one
ticked off lady. It's too bad that more Americans don't express
themselves as she does.

"Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not
started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September
11, 2001?

No - it's been going on far longer than that

Google for "Crusades" for example

I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in and repents
for incinerating all those innocent people on 9/11.

Or Bush for starting a war in Iraq - don't forget there were no
terrorists there ; and, who trained Osama bib Laden ? USA, that's who

I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start
caring about the Holy Bible,

**** the bible, **** the qu'ran (for that is how it should be spelt)
they are both works of fantasy.

When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told
not to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the
bank: I don't care.

Yot are, therefore, no better than those whom you condemn

And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled "Koran"
and other times "Quran." Well, Jimmy Crack Corn and-you guessed it-I
don't care !!

Etc - more equally stupid crap

christianity, islam whatever - selective superstition

--
geoff