Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Oops...A CCW Owner Does It Again

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 04:24:23 GMT, Jim Chandler wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote:

Allow me to be more clear, since polite and/or subtle appears not to
work on you. When you do what you're doing, you make everyone who
agrees with you look bad. What you are doing, is the opposite of help.
Your rhetorical tactic is not effective. Make your valid points, sure,
but when you combine them with namecalling, it gives those who might be
neutral and interested in learning and changing, automatically ignore
your argument.

I've always said, "If you don't like what I'm writing...DON'T READ IT!"
It's simple really, I won't try to stifle your right to say what you
wish if you don't try to stifle mine. Fair enough? I don't mince
words. I say what I think and say what I mean.

Let me try it your way then. You thundering ****ing moron. When you
namecall instead of present facts, YOU ARE HELPING THE IDIOTS YOU
DISAGREE WITH.

Clearer now? I mean, as long as you're OK with it, I guess that's fine
and yeah I can't stop you blah farking blah but, peole like you, using
the tactics of the democrats (feel, rather than think, namecall rather
than attack with substantial arguments and logic), really don't
accomplish a damn thing.

Pffhht. You were doing really good until you got to your description of
Democrats. Then you more or less became what you're accusing the thundering
****ing moron of doing. g

--
Ed Huntress