Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Peter Huebner Peter Huebner is offline

Default Right-angle drills

In article , [email protected]
SPAMplease.enm.com says...
Don't get me wrong, I love the Milwaukee Hole Hawg, though its not made to
drill concrete. We use it mostly with Self-fed bits for boring holes in
studs, top plates, etc. Its great also for mixing concrete, grout, drywall
texture, etc...

Bosch 1/2" Dual Torque Hammer Drill
http://www.amazon.com/Bosch-1199VSRK.../dp/B0001408SE

Milwaukee Hole Hawg
http://www.amazon.com/Milwaukee-3107.../dp/B0000223HJ

Scott-

I'd go with this over the Bosch:
http://www.amazon.com/Metabo-SBE750-...3M/ref=sr_1_1?
ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1206803719&sr=1-1

Metabo tend to be more reliable and consistent with their hammer drills in my
experience. I've managed to wear a couple out, but it's taken me 20-30 years in
both cases. And I used to drill plenty of concrete with them.

-P.