Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
EXT EXT is offline

Default Right-angle drills

I have a Bosch 1132VSR right angle corded drill. It is about 3" from the tip
of the chuck to the back of the housing with much of the chuck recessed into
the metal housing. It would be hard to find any other with smaller
measurements.

"Limp Arbor" wrote in message
I looked online at Milwaukee and Dewalt and was surpsrised the the
specs didn't show the distance from the tip of the chuck to the back
of the drill.

I stopped at Lowes last night and measured the Milwaukee and it is
about 5 1/2" with the chuck jaws fully retracted to the back of the
angle. Not nearly as small as I would like, anybody make one that can
get into tighter spots?

I need a 'real' drill not some right angle screwdriver from B&D since
I will be using this to drill into concrete. Yeah I know an impact
drill should be used but those things are gigantic.