Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Security System

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 09:06:12 -0500, Duff wrote:

Walmart has a nice selection of security cameras and usually has a
display showing the system in action.

The ones I've tried had poor video quality, even during the day.

Fry's Electronics sells over the internet and has many more brands.

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:07:42 -0700, The Midnight Gardener The
Midnight Gardener wrote:

Can anyone recommend a good video security system? I need one that can
see at night,must be outdoor compatible, uses motion sensing and can
record to a DVR. The most important thing for me is image quality, it
must be very good. I always see those grainy crime videos on tv and
wonder why someone even bothered paying money for the system.

http://midnightgardener.blogspot.com

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"DISCLAIMER If you find a posting or message
from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive,
please ignore it. If you don't know how to
ignore a posting, complain to me and I will
demonstrate."