ScottnDess

Default Just starting need info or help

Hello,im Scott,and just starting to work with wood. i have a few magazines on
it,and my grandfathers old books and patterns.. what i was wondering is.. i
feel kinda. well not as involved enough without a shop of some sort..and
everythign would get wet.. i do not have any space that i could store my
projects.or tools properly. i live on a 58 acre farm,but i live on one acre of
it. ad my inlaws have a shop.but it is very very cluttered with alot of other
stuff. cant get into it.and my step dad is selling some old antique stuff of my
grandfathers of which i am buying from him to keep in the family.anyone know of
an cheap and inexpensive way to build a shop? until the income taxes roll in?
thanks

Scott Brown.
if you live inthe nw Ga area. i could use some help on shop plans.thanks