Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin John Grossbohlin is offline

Default MDF vs. Hardboard

"Valued Corporate #120,345 Employee (B A R R Y)"
wrote in message
| On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 06:27:11 -0700 (PDT), randyswoodshoop
| wrote:
|
| I would look for the hardwood, The MDF will not slide as well on the
| saw.
|
| Wax, Grasshopper... Wax...

Hmmm.... what an odd coincidence. I have a recording of Wild West Tech
playing in a window while reading the rec. As I was opening this message
David Carradine was saying , "Remember Grasshopper, the taking of a life
does no one honor." So which is it, wax or no honor that is the Master's
words of wisdom for today?

Me, I have use a waxed piece of Baltic birch for my sled...

John