Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Guess who else has been not been doing their maintainance?

On Mar 27, 1:36*pm, Gunner wrote:
On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:57:35 -0600, Joe Pfeiffer

wrote:
Too_Many_Tools writes:

The need for the new inspections became known during an audit of
American by a joint team of inspectors from the Federal Aviation
Administration and the Fort Worth-based airline, according to a
statement from American.

Are you seriously saying that oversight turning up a maintenance
problem (before the problem caused any accidents that I've heard
about) is evidence of a lack of oversight?

Dont expect logic from TheMentalTwit.

Its obviously not his strong suit.

Gunner

Gunner...I thought I was in your killfile.

As a mechanically minded person, I would think you would know what
happens to a plane when maintainance is not done...I will give you a
clue..they fall out of the sky.

TMT