Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus17370 Ignoramus17370 is offline

Default Best online US source for cutting tools

J&L Industrial.

On 2008-03-29, Mike Henry wrote:
www.lakeshorecarbide.com is worth looking into.

Mike

"Spehro Pefhany" wrote in message
Hi, looking for a good USA based online source for good quality
cutting tools like coated sub-micrograin solid carbide end mills,
pre-ground carbide lathe bits, drills, boring heads, T-slot cutters,
counterbores, polishing supplies and so on. Reasonable price is good,
but need good quality, service and depth of stock.

I *don't* want to deal with McMaster-Carr for various reasons, one of
which is that they almost always hide the real manufacturer and full
specs, which I like to control, and I'd prefer something a little
better than what I think KBC and Enco carry.

Any suggestions? We're in the process of equipping a couple of
prototype shops so we will be needing a fair bit of that kind of
stuff.
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany