Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default Truckers slowing down to save fuel..how about you?

Look at airtabs.com
The RV trailer shown is my buddy's trailer.
We did a test, using my Corvair Aircraft engine to produce the wind,
to see how much difference there was. Without the airtabs, ropes tied
to the back corners of the trailer crossed behind the trailer and
snapped against the back of the trailer viciously. With the airtabvs
the roaps streamed out over 15 feet straight behind the trailer. I was
IMPRESSED.

BTW, that (airtabs.com) didn't turn up much...

Richard
--
(remove the X to email)

Now just why the HELL do I have to press 1 for English?
John Wayne