Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Ceramic Disc Capacitor Value?

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 20:58:22 UTC, "George"
wrote:

I use four different loupes, but need to wear my glasses too. So I also
have one of these; four different lenses and some illumination too:

http://tinyurl.com/2k4nkq

But the depth problem is still a bugger!

I got mine cheaper but the problem is you cannot your head under the TV tube
neck to look at components in that area or places where there is an
obstruction. ;-)

http://tinyurl.com/33rmgo

I didn't actually pay that price...special offer. I use mine mainly for
building boards - and the long focus one works OK for the innards of
Pcs.

http://www.diybanter.com