Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default Ceramic Disc Capacitor Value?

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 18:24:18 UTC, Mike Barnes
wrote:

Ingenious, but rather clumsy and expensive for a magnifying glass!
Simpler options are supermarket reading glasses (strong, +3.0) or a
jeweller's loupe.

I use four different loupes, but need to wear my glasses too. So I also
have one of these; four different lenses and some illumination too:

http://tinyurl.com/2k4nkq

But the depth problem is still a bugger!

http://www.diybanter.com

I got mine cheaper but the problem is you cannot your head under the TV tube
neck to look at components in that area or places where there is an
obstruction. ;-)

http://tinyurl.com/33rmgo