Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Crumbling concrete garage floor

On Mar 28, 5:14*pm, wrote:
We moved in to this house 4 years ago the house is about 12 years old.
The garage floor wearing down little bit by little bit, exposing the
stone aggregate. I'm guessing something like a 1/4" maybe more or less
from the surface. *I don't know anything about resurfacing. *The
garage is also a festival of dust when I sweap.

I thinking maybe not to *etch and paint because I'm concerned that if
it continues to deteriorate, it will look worse.

I seam to remember someone once told me about some kind of failing
concrete hardener, but more than that I couldn't tell you. *

Maybe some sort of clear sealer?

I'm looking for some ideas, guidence, direction, suggestions. *

Thanks

Rob G

If its failing it was likely an improper mix and will continue to
fail. Anything you put on it might make a repour impossible.