Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000,sci.electronics.repair

Default polarity of power cord - gateway fpd1520

zirath wrote:

We recently got a gateway fpd1520 (15" lcd flatscreen) monitor from
ebay. It didn't have a power cord. It says it's a 12v dc 2.5a but it
doesn't give the polarity. A person from gateway said he thought it
wouldn't hurt the monitor if it got plugged in backwards but I'd rather
not try it.

Would appreciate any help.

http://www.lcdpayless.com/productpage.php?productId=237 shows it as
12 VDC 3.5 A center positive.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html