Posted to rec.woodworking
Chiefwoodworker Chiefwoodworker is offline

Default Tool Cabinet

Hi Folks,

I am in the process of designing a tool cabinet to hold my most
precious hand tools. I figure it will be approximately 4' wide by 3'
tall by 8 to 12" deep, with two doors. It will hold hand planes from a
24" jointer to my smallest block plane and many in between. It will
also hold marking tools, chisels, measuring tools, screw drivers etc.

Do any of you have a SketchUp model or ideas or suggestions or
pictures of one that I might look at? I will share the final model and
pictures with the group when I have completed it.

Joe....
www.srww.com