Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default Ceramic Disc Capacitor Value?

"Andy Wade" wrote in message
George wrote:

My peepers are not up to scratch anymore when it comes to repairing
electronic circuit boards

If you have problems seeing something the size of the capacitor in
question how do you get on with the 0402 and 0603 size SMDs?

--
Andy

Try to avoid Surface Mount Devices MrHall ;-)

No the camera can go real close,the problem stems to getting a reading so
close even with my reading specs on as the eyes tend to squint and become
blurred.

I cannot read the real small print on some everyday items or paperwork for
instance on medicine lables or containers.